For BCCH Members in 2015
Annual Health Maintenance Exam
only HUF 38, 200
All adults should visit their health care provider from time to time, even if they are feeling healthy. Having an annual health maintenance exam is an excellent opportunity to take charge of your health. Regular health care checks may help find problems early or prevent health problems before they occur.
This offer is valid until December 31, 2015 for BCCH members.
During your consultation your doctor will:
- Discuss your past and current state of health
- Review your medical history, family history, allergies, drug reactions and immunizations
- Perform a full body basic physical examination
- Test blood, urine, vitamin level, liver and kidney function, etc.
- Perform age-based diagnostic exams for potentional cancer issues**
- and more...
Many problems if found early may be easier to treat and less likely to pose serious risks to your health. Even if you feel fine, it is still important to regularly see your health care provider to check for potential problems.
Normally the annual Health Maintenance Exam is priced at HUF 78,700, but for our friends and colleagues at the BCCH we are discounting the price by 50% for 2015!
Annual Health Maintenance exam,
just HUF 38,100